1.2 Read the Terms carefully, because they apply to your use of the Website. By giving yourself access to the Website you agree to the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, we request that you no longer use or visit the Website.
1.3 The Website is managed by Guidion Nederland BV, a company incorporated under Dutch law, established at (1097 DL) Amsterdam at James Wattstraat 77, and registered with the chamber of Commerce under number 34235335 with the VAT number 8149.80.119.B.01 (Guidion).
2. The use of the Website2.1 The Website is offered for informative purposes. On the Website general information can be found about Guidion as a client and employer, about the method of working and the different career opportunities.
2.2 We pay the utmost attention to the content of the Website and ensure that the content of the Website is regularly updated. However, we do not guarantee that the content of the Website is always accurate, current and complete.
2.3 Although the Website is usually accessible for 24 hours a day, we cannot guarantee that the Website is always available or uninterrupted. We reserve the right to block access to the Website in case of maintenance or malfunction of the Website. We do our best to ensure as much as possible that the Website is virus-free, but we cannot guarantee this.
2.4 You guarantee that the information you provide through our Website is accurate and does not infringe on the rights of third parties, including intellectual property rights.
2.5 It is not permitted to use the Website in any way that is punishable or unlawful. Among other things, it is not permitted to use the Website in a way that:
is discriminatory or insulting;
is unreasonable or annoying towards third parties;
infringes the rights of third parties, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights;
interferes with the undisturbed use of the Website;
violates the security measures of the Website or introduces viruses;
is unlawful or incites unlawful acts.
3. Intellectual property rights3.1 All intellectual property rights relating to the Website, including logos, texts, images and software, belong to Guidion, its affiliated companies or third parties, from whom Guidion has obtained a license.
3.2 It is not permitted to publish, reproduce or use the content of the Website without prior permission from Guidion, other than for personal use.
4. Links that are linked to the Website4.1 The Website may contain links to third party websites. We are not affiliated with these websites. We select the websites referred to as carefully as possible, but are not responsible and do not stand for these websites, their functioning or their content.
5. Personal data5.1 If you provide personal information to us via the use of the Website or by completing the contact forms on the Website, our Privacy Statement applies. For more information about how we handle you personal data, we refer you to the Privacy Statement.
6. Liability6.1 Insofar as legally permitted, Guidion excludes all liability for damage that arises, directly or indirectly, or will arise due to your use of the Website or links linked to the Website.
7. Applicable law7.1 Dutch law applies to the Terms and your use of the Website. All disputes arising or arising from this will be submitted to the competent court in Amsterdam.
8. Contact8.1 If you have a question about the Website or the Terms and Conditions, you can contact us via email@example.com.
Last update: January 5, 2018