Welcome, we are glad you are visiting this page! On his page we explain what we do with your personal data when you are using one of our websites: guidion.com, werkenvoorguidion.nl, werkenbijguidion.nl en afsprk.nl (The Websites). In this statement we inform you why we collect, use and process your personal data and how we comply to legal obligations. Your privacy is very important to us and we strive to protect and preserve the rights regarding the privacy of your personal data to our best abilities. We recommend you to read this privacy- and cookiestatement carefully and to contact us in case any questions arise.
You can check your cookie settings at the bottom of this page.
What data is being gathered?
In accordance with the cookie settings in your browser, we automatically collect your data via cookies when you visit the websites. If you want to know more about cookies, including how we use them and what options you have, look in the overview below this text. In the table below you can find an overview of the data we gather, with what purpose and the period in which we store this data.
Contact Form Goal: Dealing with questions about installations, working with- or collaborating with Guidion
Data: First name, last name, e-mail address and telephone number
Storage period: Up to four weeks after your request has been processed
Legal basis: Personal data that we collect via the contact form, we process based on the basis that this processing is necessary for our legitimate (business) interests.
Goal: Processing Applications
Data: First name, last name, gender, date of birth, address, postal code, place of residence, telephone number, e-mail address, educational attainment, availability, your resume and motivation.
Storage period: Up to four weeks after your application procedure has ended. If you have given permission to keep your data for longer, your data will be stored for one year.
Legal basis: We process personal data that we collect for the processing of applications based on your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
Goal: Register as an expert for Guidion assignments
Data: First name, last name, initials, address, postal code, place of residence, telephone number and e-mail address.
Storage period: In case of registration, you become part of our expert network. Your data will be retained until you indicate to us that you are no longer an expert for Guidion.
Legal basis: We process personal data that we collect for registering as an expert for Guidion assignments based on your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
With who do we share your personal data?
We do not share your personal data with third parties, unless you have given your consent for this or we have good and motivated reasons for this. In addition, we are sometimes required to provide your personal data to third parties in order to comply with laws and regulations or in the context of legal proceedings, a court order or other coercive orders. In order to provide the services to you, we may provide your personal data to external services that we hire to process your personal data under our instruction and responsibility. In such cases, your personal data remains under the control of Guidon. In accordance with our legal obligation, we conclude a processor agreement with these external service providers.
We will never sell your personal data to third parties.
How do we secure your personal data?
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational precautions in compliance with laws and regulations to secure your personal data. We store your processed personal data in a secure database which is protected with technical access policies. We also do not store your personal data any longer than necessary.
What are your privacy rights?
Based on the Dutch Data Protection Act you can request access to view, adjust or delete your personal data. You have the following rights, which you can exercise at any time:
- you can request us to inspect your personal data;
- you can request us to correct your personal data. We will comply with this request if the personal data we process is incorrect or incomplete, with due regard to the purposes of processing;
- you can object to further processing for reasons related to your specific situation. You only have this right if we process your personal data on the basis of ‘legitimate interest’ (see above, under 1). We shall comply with this request unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for continuing the processing that outweighs your interests, rights and freedoms, or is in relation with the institution, exercising or substantiation of a legal claim;
- you can request us to limit the processing of your personal data. We will comply this request if:
- you dispute the accuracy of the personal data, but only during the period that we need to check the correctness of the personal data;
- we process your personal data in an unlawful way, but you do not want us to delete your data;
- we no longer need the data for our processing purposes, but you need the data to set up, exercise or substantiate a legal claim; or
- you objected to the processing by us, pending our response to this objecting to the processing.
- If we have responded to your request for restriction, we will inform you timely before we lift the limitation.
- you can request us to delete your personal data. We will comply with this request if:
- we no longer need your data for the purposes of processing;
- you withdraw your consent (insofar as we process your personal data on the basis of your consent);
- you object to the processing and there are no compelling justified reasons why we do not have to delete the data;
- we have unlawfully processed your personal data; or
- we must erase your data in order to comply with a statutory duty.
- you can request us to provide (a copy of) the personal data that we process from you or ask us to transfer this information to a third party. You have this right only in so far as we process your data on the basis of permission.
In case of questions about processing and the use of personal data you can always contact us by e-mail through email@example.com. You also have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority about the way in which we process your personal data.
We can change this privacy- and cookiestatement at any given time. The most recent version is available on this page. This privacy- and cookiestatement was created at 10 january 2018.